Re: major boost breakage

Den 12. aug. 2008 16.30 skrev Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 15:38 +0200, David Nielsen wrote:
>  Do we have documentation on the wiki on how to do this?

A) Define "this"

B) probably not as there are many variables each time it's done, for
each package.  This is currently one of those "tribal knowledge" things
for people who maintain a package that is consumed by numerous other
packages.

sometimes it comes in handy to be able to queue up a mock build where you insert packages to test rebuilding in a clean environment. Say in this case, first we build a clean libboost, then we insert it into subsequent mock builds to test what breaks. I was wondering if mock which is generally magical could do that and if so if it was documented.

- David