Re: Conflicts in Rawhide i386 (part 2)

Hans de Goede wrote:
Thomas Moschny wrote:
2008/8/4 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx>:

Maybe, I haven't investigated that close yet, as I simply don't have the time for it. Given thatb packages which contain /usr/bin/parser are pretty obscure packages, the chances of a user actually hitting this problem are small.

That does not mean that it should not be fixed, but that does make it a low priority thing for me.

Patches (from people who have done their homework and know exactly for what and when "parser" in coda is used) are welcome.

Hi,

Jan tells me /usr/bin/parser was some program called by now gone code. It was used for Application-Specific Resolution (ASR).

We can just not ship /usr/bin/parser.

The only other thing that seems odd is /usr/bin/repair, and maybe /usr/bin/spy, but we'll handle those when they conflict. :)

Adam