Re: Intel moves moblin MIDs from Ubuntu to Fedora!

Le Jeu 24 juillet 2008 10:35, Hans de Goede a écrit :

> I personally find the following reason much more interesting:
>
> 'He added: "The other thing we thought about was Moblin one wasn't
> successful
> in creating this community push - having a vibrant community push is
> the winning factor."'

Intel wants a developer community.
Intel associates with a end-user oriented non-technical distribution.
Developer community fails to materialize.

How utterly un-surprising

(also lots of frustrated Debianists wrote that it's because of his
past as Suse, but surely if it was motivated by his past relations,
he'd have chosen OpenSuse instead of Fedora?)

--
Nicolas Mailhot