Re: Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

2008/5/20 Konrad Meyer <konrad@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> As was brought up in a recent thread (of a similarly long and pointless
> nature), any Fedora user is free to work on getting support for whatever they
> want into Fedora proper, and popular vote has absolutely *nothing* to do with
> what actually gets included in Fedora. If you want something done, do it
> yourself. If you aren't satisfied by numerous explanations, find something
> that satisfies you more than Fedora. We love having more users, but repeated
> complaints from leeches are just annoying.

I'm sure a repo will pop up with all the necessary rpms if nVidia
doesn't come out with drivers soon enough.  It is just frustrating
that it has to happen this way.  Such a small amount of effort to make
the distro user friendly for everyone, and yet we must stick to our
principles and screw the end user.  It doesn't make sense.