Re: Bug triage - what is going to be achieved?

Jon Stanley said the following on 04/11/2008 11:20 AM Pacific Time:
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Matej Cepl <mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I said in comment 9 that this will be Rawhide bug so that no one will
 touch it, and yet immediately following comment was request for
 reproduction.

Yes, that bug got the rawhide treatment.  What we did was take bugs
that are highly likely to be stale, and put that comment in them.  All
you need to do is put it in some state other than NEEDINFO, and it
won't be touched til the next release.

Unless it is currently 'rawhide' in which case, the current plan is to rebase the version to '9' as described here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping around the time of the final F9 release, thus starting a fresh batch of rawhide bugs for the F10 development cycle.

John