Re: Bug triage - what is going to be achieved?

Adam Tkac wrote:
Hi,

this morning I checked my mailbox and there were many messages from
bugzilla. But after inspection nothing interesting was there, only
bogus from some stupid bot. I'm not sure what is main purpose for that
bot but I think when some bug is open for long time maintainer is
responsible for closing and if he didn't close it it means that is
still exist.

Ideally but that isn't how it works in practice. There are a number of forgotten bugs that is not applicable anymore and bug triage is meant to deal with that.

There has been a number of announcements and discussions regarding this

Rahul