Re: Xfce SIG?

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Xfce SIG?
From: Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/07/2008 03:33 PM

Greetings.

Hi Kevin,

I was thinking about this for a while, and I would like to show my interest.

You may or may not remember me from the times I've emailed you about XFCE, but I am a full time XFCE user. I've also dabbed at directly communicating with the XFCE group (bug reports, etc). Unfortunately my time for actual coding is light, so I may not be able to be productive but I would like to be involved.

Also something to consider is to reach out to the XFCE group and the Xubutnu group to collaborate more uniformly. It seems that the Xubuntu group rarely talks to the XFCE group, and the XFCE group rarely speaks to anyone outside. XFCE has good design models in place and it would be a shame for KDE and Gnome to keep this good project buried in publicity.

Regards,
Mike