Re: Be polite. Be helpful.

Nils Philippsen wrote:
Hi all,

recently there were discussions on this list (and elsewhere) which stood
out by the sheer lack of social graces some of us occasionally seem to
employ when dealing with others. This wasn't a single, isolated,
incidence but happened every now and again in the past, so here are, in
the hope that we can improve this situation (and in order of what I deem
decreasing significance), some things which deserve some fixing:

+10

<humor>
And to those who think each contributer gets only 1 vote allocated, I personally believe every contributer is entitled to (maintained packages and/or translations and/or wiki pages) / 10 votes, with a minimum of one.
</humor>

Oh and infrastructure maintainers get a +10 bonus added to that just for being on the infra structure team. Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate all the infra work done for Fedora?

Regards,

Hans