Re: How to use mozjs from xulrunner?

Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi,

I attempted to optimise the gxine package, which uses JS library, for
xulrunner, as I though it might be better to use xulrunner's mozjs,
rather than libjs as xulrunner is already needed for it's mozplugin, so
I have locally built a copy with xulrunner's mozjs used and I got this
error when I try to run the application:
gxine: error while loading shared libraries: libmozjs.so: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory.

openvrml-xembed solves this by adding an rpath to where libmozjs.so lives.

Another alternative is a driver script that sets LD_RUN_PATH appropriately.

--
Braden McDaniel                      e-mail: <braden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://endoframe.com>               Jabber: <braden@xxxxxxxxxx>