Re: Deltarpms will be available for F7 -> F8 upgrade

Jonathan Dieter wrote:
This was already an approved Feature for Fedora 8, but got stuck in the
backlog because of higher priority problems for those working on
koji/bodhi.  See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeaturePresto.
It's now a proposed Feature for Fedora 9.

Thanks much for your interest.  I'm happy to have any attention drawn to
this feature.  The sooner the official repositories are presto-enabled,
the sooner I can stop maintaining the unofficial ones.

You are correct! Sorry I forgot it was there. Once the approval process kicks off again I'll raise it at a FESCo meeting.

Can you update the status and any other pertinent details?

Thanks,
John