Doxygen and multilib

OK so I have that problem where Doxygen generates links as hashes including something like a time stamp, so the -devel packages end up causing multilib conflicts.

Is there some silver bullet to actually SOLVE this?

I saw that Hans solved this by tar.gz:ing up the docs and add as separate source and then suppress compile-time building of the docs, replacing with pre-generated contents.

Myself I simply deleted the docs for now.

I sort of believe Doxygen should be fixed to do something more predictable, atleast on request.

Any ideas?

Linus