Re: F8 blocker bug status report - testers needed!

Will Woods wrote:
Hi folks,

The QA team went through the F8Blocker bug list today. The good news is
that a lot of the things that would have blocked the release are fixed -
we're down under 20 blocker bugs (not including trackers). The current blocker list can be found here: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=235703&hide_resolved=1

We need help testing and evaluating some of these bugs - some of them
only affect certain hardware or less-common software configurations. We
need to know how widespread the problems are in order to decide whether
a given problem is actually worth delaying the release to fix.

Please look through this list and see if there's anything you could help
to test.
In order by bug ID, here's a look at our current blocker bugs, with
commentary:

<snip>

Very useful report, thanks Will! Unfortunately no issues there I can help with.

Regards,

Hans