Re: CDs DVDs or netboot. Oh my!

Michael Stahnke wrote:
I really think an upgrade path for the casual user is required.  Live
CDs require the user to start over. Boo.  The DVD is huge.  A minimal
upgrade, like editing the repo files and yum update would be nice.
Especially if everything worked correctly.  (I am not saying it
doesn't currently, but in the past, it sure didn't).   Or, could there
be a package group like "start here for upgrades" or something? Again,
for the more casual linux user, not the system admins.

A link to a docs.fp.o site about upgrades is a good idea.

   -Mike