Re: Fedora spin from RpmFusion

Douglas McClendon wrote:

Please, just accept that what I described is a perfectly valid *use*(!=modification) of fedora, and that the fedora project gains nothing by changing its well laid foundations to prevent further similar *uses* of fedora in the future.

Personally, I am not sure what you are proposing is a perfectly valid use and what the legal implications of that are. It maybe that the technical possibility wasn't thought out when the guidelines were written or maybe the nature of the project has drifted off from when the guidelines were originally written. I think we might do well to make sure that those match.

Rahul