Re: Announcing the Audio Creation SIG / CCRMA merger effort

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 21:53 +0200, KH KH wrote:
The SIG wiki says Fedora Contributers, as I'm hoping that some of you are also
interested in this and are willing to help out. There are a lot of CCRMA
packages and we could use your help. Hence the creation of the Audio Creation
SIG, where all interested contributers can join and help out. The Audio
Creation SIG is further described here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/AudioCreation

Nice! i'm interested in taking part of this effort.
I have already submitted jack-rack for inclusing in
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/285331, that was already a duplicate
(thought not updated for a long time)...
Not have time to formally contact Fernando for co-ordination

Thanks! The more there are to help the better!

I can act as a reviewer also (more from the second part on this week...)

Good news... I have a couple of packages that I have to reactivate to
put in the queue as well (freqtweak & sooperlooper).

Could you put links to the bugzilla tickets on the wiki page please, or mail them to me then I'll put them on the wiki.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans