Re: Fedora 8 Test 2 Release Notes

Andrew Parker wrote:
On 9/13/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F8Test2/ReleaseNotes

I have updated the release notes with information on changes new to test
2. If there is anything important I have missed, please edit the wiki or
let me know.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC the inclusion of PulseAudio breaks
audio in Adobe Flash?  Would it be worth adding this so that we have
something to point people to instead of explaining it every time it
comes up?

nope that should have been fixed in the current builds (and the ones in test2).