Re: init script bugs and changes

On Thursday 05 July 2007 12:39 pm, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I don't think making init scripts lsb compliant has to wait until some
> higher body gives you a thumbs up. Not that it will help much in terms
> of boot speed, but the lsb compliance itself is not something that is
> controversial or anything, so you could just do it and forget about the
> bug...

I might agree with you there ("just do it"), but *please* update BZ to note
that the issue is being discussed on fedora-devel so that in the future when
somebody needs to look it up they can at least see that *some* progress is
being made towards resolution and get an idea of where to look.

regards,
--
Jeff MacDonald,
Zoid Technologies <http://zoidtechnologies.com/>