Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

* Valent Turkovic [04/07/2007 10:45] :

> >         * Firefox to have it's original icon in gnome panel
> >
> > I can only guess this is a licensing issue a-la-iceweasel.
>
> Nope. Firefox icon is present on firefox shortcut in gnome menu.

The Firefox icon in the menu launches firefox.

The Web browser icon in the gnome panel lauches htmlview which in turn
launches whatever your favourite web browser is (the default is firefox
but that's easily changed) so I'm not sure changing the icon is justified.

Emmanuel