Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing

On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 12:39 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> Kevin and I (both community people with no ties to Red Hat) simply
> asked for more access and it was granted to us, so I don't see any
> institutional denial of CVS or buildsys access.  If you (or anyone
> else) needs access to a package they've been locked out of, just ask
> for it.  (It should suffice to make a regular CVS admin request and
> explain the situation.)  I am not sufficiently informed as to which
> types of koji access are available.

Can I submit a 'regular CVS admin request' for removing all the pkg.acl
files from all packages? Or at least the ones which were added without
the maintainer's explicit request? If we want to foster teamwork, then
_defaulting_ to a completely closed policy is a very poor choice.

--
dwmw2