Re: Broken deps in Fedora 7

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

That would be helpful if it stops pushing updates when they break dependencies in addition to notifying all the relevant maintainers not just of the package but also package maintainers who depend on that package. In the specific case of the Firefox didn't the maintainer know that that new update was breaking dependencies?

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi/browser

and

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/koji/browser

If we spent less time arguing on the list and more time emailing Luke and Mike asking "how can I help" I think we'd all be in better shape....

   -Mike