Re: Broken deps in Fedora 7

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Saturday 02 June 2007 04:41:14 Michael Schwendt wrote:
Without test-updates, I see these dependency problems in Fedora 7 +
Released Updates. Some are due to missing ExcludeArch. Scroll down for
i386 and x86_64. But the total number of problems is shocking.

It looks like the majority of these are firefox related. Since it was a security update of Firefox, I don't think we would have waited for all these packages to catch up.

I don't see how breaking all these dependencies without even any announcement to fedora-maintainers to notify other package maintainers depending on Firefox in the absence of build system taking of it automatically is a good thing.

Rahul