Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93)

Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2007-04-28, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Got any better ideas?
No. Well, maybe something else shows up.

What's wrong with Fedora Live CD?

The spin which was previously called "Prime" and now called "Fedora" is NOT a live cd or dvd but provides a regular installation and has packages similar to Fedora Core in the previous release.

I consider the choice of "Fedora" as a bad choice for one of the spins and is bound to cause mass confusion. Jesse Keating or whoever can liaison with Red Hat marketing team can request them to come up some other name or we can go back to "Prime".

Rahul