Filing FC7T3 bugs against "test3" vs. "devel"

------- Additional Comments From mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx 2007-04-10 12:35 EST ------- Fedora 7 test bugs should be filed against "devel", not against test1/2/3. This
isn't obvious, I know. Moving this report so it isn't lost.

This is a bulk message -- I apologize if this was actually meant to be targeted
against a different release. If so, please fix or let me know. Thanks.

I just got a bunch of the above mails. How about we implement auto detecting this for bugzilla? Seems like all we need is some logic that does something like:

if egrep "Fedora.*\.fc([0-9]+)\b" useragent then
  if relevant bugzilla version exists then
    auto choose relevant version
  else
    auto choose devel

That should work for Firefox and Epiphany (and probably seamonkey too). No idea if Konqueror or other browsers have similar useragents but this should help a lot more bugs be filed properly.

And why do test1, test2, test3 even exist? Can we remove them if bugs should not be filed there?