Re: yum-deltarpm (Was Thread Hijack - Our package management GUI tools need improvement)

On 3/9/07, Ahmed Kamal <email.ahmedkamal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My main focus now is on testing and making sure the "base" system is working
as it should.

Do you need, real world testers yet? I'm willing to brutalize one of
my systems (or a virtual one) in an effort to see if this is going to
work as an implementation.

Have you talked to the Fedora Unity people to see if they can host a
test server instance to hold a drpm test tree? They might be
interested if they have the infrastructure to host you.

-jef