Re: 2. Questions??

On 2/26/07, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg@xxxxx> wrote:
I was not talking about merging it with the Fedora repos

I was succesting about Freshrpms and Livna joining into one "unofficial"
repo
One place for official && one place for unofficial.

I would think that if they would team up and work together it would provide
better end results instead of both reinventing the wheel intheir own
corners.

This matter should be asked to the repo maintainers / the repo's
mailing list  .. rather than to this mailing list ..

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru