Re: Firefox trademark shenanigans (Re: Any chance of getting Firefox 2.0 into rawhide/FC6?)

Rex Dieter wrote:
...and if you want to use "unapproved" patches.  The more I ponder this, the
less I like having to live with the limitations of using firefox's official
branding.

In order to maintain the package, I'm going to be doing the things they want *anyway*. It makes no sense to do all the things and then drop the branding. I'm not losing sleep over it, and it directly affects me more than most people on the face of the planet. If you don't like it, don't use it. Problem solved.

To help ease your collective troubles over such trivial things, please to be enjoying pictures of hedgehogs in tubes.

http://www.loosetooth.com/Numo/pics/elbow_wingding.jpg
http://www.loosetooth.com/Numo/pics/062206.jpg
http://www.loosetooth.com/Numo/pics/080106.jpg