Re: cdrkit

Pete Zaitcev wrote:
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:28:44 +0530, Rahul <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We had a brief conversation offlist with Debian after the initial mail. It is upto the Fedora Cdrecord maintainer to decide whether to adopt cdrkit or another fork. For FC6, we are sticking with a older version of cdrecord. Thats the current status.

Harald is suspiciously absent from all this. I can't even tell if
he's alive.

He (CC'ed) did respond to the Debian maintainer's that I CC'ed to him and the release engineering team pointing out http://freedrtools.freedesktop.org/wiki/ which appears to be rather inactive now.

 I suppose the question will come to the front after
the FC6. But look at the bright side: we finally can get rid of
the first 5s delay (after the "don't bother the author" warning).

-- Pete

Rahul