Re: cdrkit

On 9/7/06, Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:28:44 +0530, Rahul <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We had a brief conversation offlist with Debian after the initial mail.
> It is upto the Fedora Cdrecord maintainer to decide whether to adopt
> cdrkit or another fork. For FC6, we are sticking with a older version of
> cdrecord. Thats the current status.

Harald is suspiciously absent from all this. I can't even tell if
he's alive. I suppose the question will come to the front after
the FC6. But look at the bright side: we finally can get rid of
the first 5s delay (after the "don't bother the author" warning).

-- Pete

Is Microsoft killing of Fedora people? We're sill missing Igncio.

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud