Re: Apache Fedora branding

On 9/6/06, Rahul <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

We frequently get mails (atleast once every month) at info AT
fedoraproject.org from random  administrators about how Fedora has
hijacked their system or some such stuff because there is some limited
amount of Fedora branding on the default webpage in Apache.

We now have a document at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage
to explain to them what this means. I am wondering if we can just drop
the branding and save the trouble of redirecting all those rude mails.

Rahul

Please do not pander to stupid people. Not with Fedora at least. Please.

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud