Re: Fedora's intended target audience?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Hans de Goede wrote:

So I'm assuming that we are making Fedora to be used by people, lets
call these people our target audience. I've been searching the wiki for
a definition of this target audience but I have failed to find it. So
I'm asking it here, what is Fedora's intended target audience?

Fedora's target audience is people who ask what our target audience is.

--
"I want to live just long enough to see them cut off Darl's head and
 stick it on a pike as a reminder to the next ten generations that some