Re: FC5 rocks!

Leszek Matok wrote:
In general, software is not always the best way and in many cases not
even an option to minimize the impact of broken hardware. What's next?
People patching GIMP to print the picture after every change because the
monitor doesn't display green?

No this is not broken hardware. I don't know how many Logitech mice i've owned, but it's many, even including prototypes i got from a friend at Logitech. It's simply difficult, or rather, akward to perform a drag movement when you have to sustain a higher-than-normal pressure on the button, which is typically what you have to do when pressing the mousewheel. I'll try to look up your model if i have a chance.

-denis