Re: Fedora core suggestions

Someone made the excellent point (I think it was during the recent
proprietary media flame war) that thanks to the current state of the
patent system, almost every sizable computer product (hardware or
software) is infringing on patents.  Publishing technical
documentation or driver source code only helps competitors identify
"stolen IP". I think it's a good point.

Joe.