Re: Mono apps: Banshee and iFolder

Paul,

This is bacuase the issue lays with gtk-sharp.

If your building it from source, you will need to apply the FC patch untill the gtk-sharp guys merge the patch.

Michael

On 1/22/06, Paul F. Johnson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> According to the changelog for gtk-sharp2, this has been fixed, and
> was fixed about a week or so ago:
>
> * Mon Jan  9 2006 Alexander Larsson <alexl@xxxxxxxxxx > - 2.4.0-2
>
> - Fix vte build
> Oh, and vte-sharp builds. I submitted the patch to the gnome bug
> report.

Um, when I compile against vte (building gtk-sharp from source), I'm
still getting

In file included from generated.c:4:
/usr/include/vte/vte.h:30:21: error: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or
directory

So either vte is still jiggered or the mono sources are or it's
something inbetween. Admittedly, this is a different error to the one I
originally reported (#176346), but it still means that something isn't
right which currently prevents a source build of gtk-sharp.

TTFN

Paul

--
"wir kamen, wir sahen, wir traten ihren Esel" - Dr Venkman, Ghostbusters