Help Wanted: Icon / Graphic Designer Needed

Hello All,
We have been working at Yumex we need a little bit of help. The newest
version of Yumex has a group browsing feature and we don't really have a
icon for that. I am not a artist or familiar with making icons. I have a
idea for a icon:
http://www.hrishikeshballal.net/other/fedora/group_inst.png

Can someone direct me to a graphic in bluecurve or help me out in
refining this concept and making a icon. It has to be a 48x48 graphic
that user can click on the yumex window.
Also attached is a yumex window:
http://www.hrishikeshballal.net/other/fedora/yumex_first.png

This will be placed on the left column above where it says "Groups".
Thank you for your help.

Hrishi