[SPDX] Mass license change of all remaining licenses

All packages with licenses that has 1:1 counterpart in SPDX were converted. What is remaining are licenses that cannot be converted to SPDX automatically. E.g. BSD in Callaway can be converted to BSD-2-Clause or BSD-3-Clause (and several others).

We have the agreement (and FESCO decision [1]) that all remaining packags will be converted to License-Callaway-$OLDID [2].

There is several "licenses" that are in between. For that Richard proposed to use this mapping:

Public domain -> LicenseRef-Callaway-Public-Domain
Freely redistributable without restrictions -> LicenseRef-Callaway-Freely-redistributable-without-restrictions
Freely redistributable, no modification permitted -> LicenseRef-Callaway-Freely-redistributable-no-modification-permitted
Copyright only -> LicenseRef-Callaway-Copyright-only

I tried to put all these rules to python script and I got the following diff:

  https://k00.fr/wdzph06y

It is big: 204kB and 8861 lines. The diff is not the tradional diff - because it would be much bigger. The file is in fomat:

package
- old license
+ new license

I expect issues there, therefore I welcome review.

So far I am aware of this:

1) the special mapping of the four "licenses" above is not correctly applied.

2) There are cases like:

lumina-desktop
-  BSD
+  License-Callaway-BSD
-  Apache 2.0
+  Not a valid license string in legacy syntax. Pass '--verbose' to get full parser error.

This happen when package has first license in Callaway format (BSD) but other license is not in Callaway format (Apache 2.0). I will amend the script to not touch such cases.

3) I first thought that this:

atril
-  GPLv2+ and LGPLv2+ and MIT
+  GPL-2.0-or-later AND License-Callaway-LGPLv2+ AND License-Callaway-MIT

needs different handling, but then I realized it is likely what we want. It converts GPLv2+ to only possible form: GPL-2.0-or-later.
LGPLv2+ has more options: ['LGPL-2.0-or-later', 'LGPL-2.1-or-later'], therefore the only way is to convert it to License-Callaway-LGPLv2+.

[1] https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/3230

[2] Fesco used "LicenseRef-<something indicating Fedora legacy>-*" but we (owners of the Change) agreed on LicenseRef-Callaway-*

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Manager, Packit and CPT, #brno, #fedora-buildsys