New Fedora and AI/ML Survey is now Live - Closing date 31st July

Iteration two is now live! https://fedoraproject.limequery.com/142117?lang=en

Due to the restrictiveness felt when providing answers on the initial AI/ML survey, we have reworked this survey to be a bit more straightforward and open to giving input on the subject of AI/ML.

The aim of this survey is to to understand community sentiment on AI/ML and Fedora in order to help the council create guidelines for the project on this subject.
We had a bit of a road to get to this point, there was a ticket opened[1], a (few) fruitless discussions[2], a discussion post on discourse[3] and then an 'only ok' first survey :) We hope you will give a few minutes of your day to share your thoughts on AI/ML when it comes to Fedora and we greatly appreciate your time doing this. The closing date is set for July 31st for this one, and thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Kindest regards
Aoife

[1] https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/486
[2] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/meeting-1_matrix_fedoraproject-org/2024-05-22/fedora-council.2024-05-22-14.02.log.html