Re: FAS login not possible

On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 10:45:34AM GMT, Marius Schwarz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ATM FAS Login is not possible.

For you, to what? anything?

> The ironic part is: you need to login to take part in the infrastructure
> ticket about not able to login ;)
>
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/11949
>
> You get this message:
>
> "400 - Bad Request - Invalid transaction id"
>
> when you try to login via the website or api.

So, that ticket is about the kernel test app:

https://kerneltest.fedoraproject.org/

It was changed a while back to use a new auth mode and the script for
submitting authenticated results is not currently working. This is
tracked in:

https://pagure.io/kernel-tests/issue/50

The workarounds include just anonymous submitting, or logging into the
web app with a browser and uploading the tests.
Hopefully someone will look into this after the long weekend/holiday.

So, is it just that you cannot submit kernel test results?
Or can you not login to anything else?

> Direct messages to  "infrastructure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" are also not
> possible, you need to be on the list to do that.

Yes.

If you cannot auth to update/file a ticket:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/infra/day_to_day_fedora/#_emergencyauthentication_issues

I am unaware of any recent auth issues aside this kernel app one.
Everything has been working great since we moved the ipsilon servers to
f39 on march 27th. If there are, please let us know.

kevin