Roseline Bassey - Community Architect Intern Introduction

Hello, Fedora devel.

My name is Roseline Bassey, and I’m from Nigeria. I’m thrilled to begin my internship today as a Community Architect Intern with Fedora through the Outreachy internship program. My interest in the inner workings of managing global open source communities has driven my passion for community management. This led me to become a community builder for the Women in Cloud Native community. I’m excited to bring my experience and skills and to contribute to and support various Fedora teams and the broader community during my internship.

If you need to reach me, I’ll be active on the following platforms:

Fedora Discussions: @roseline-bassey
Matrix: @roseline:matrix.org
Email: roseline-bassey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx