small logic issue with system upgrades

Hi,

ATM I'm upgrading a remote server from F38 to F39 via SSH login.

The bash runs a screen, so if ssh or the network dies, the upgrade can continue.

I just noticed that even if it keeps running, it's useless because openssl und openssh do not get upgraded after another.

So, atm, the server has a sshd that says, that openssl is newer as the required openssl version. It does not start it nor can the running sshd, that runs the upgrade connection, fork a new instance. In other words: no login possible to rescue or recover the upgrade session remotely.

if that wasn't enough, imapd and other services do also refuse to work due to openssl version mismatch.

I can imagine, that this class of problems is not soley with openssl.

O== Changerequest

find a way to cluster packages close together that need openssl, to keep the risk of an inaccessible server small.

i.e. by grouping the packages i.e. "network" "office" etc.

best regards,
Marius Schwarz