Orphaning xu4

For many years I have maintained xu4 (https://xu4.sourceforge.net/,
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/xu4/), an open source engine which
can run the freely available Ultima IV game files.  When the original
code was subsumed into the ScummVM engine, I was conflicted about what
should be done with the package, but now there is a new upstream who is
further developing the code in a separate direction from what ScummVM is
doing.

Unfortunately that new upstream has added a number of new dependencies,
including a custom scripting language (Boron) and I simply have not had
time to track down all of these dependencies and get them added to the
distribution.  Upstream appears to fundamentally disagree with the
concept of unbundling in any case and I don't really feel like fighting
that battle, so I feel it's best to simply let the outdated package I
have been maintaining exit the distribution.

However, if someone wants to pick it up, it's there for the taking.

 - J<