RE: Simpler first tutorial package for Package Maintainer Docs

A review from a complete newbie ...

1. The link points to a pull request.  Where is the actual tutorial?

2. The page refers to Pagure, Antora, ... I wonder if they're necessary for
packaging.

As a newbie, I would like an example that looks like:

1. Push the main branch to github.
2. Do these steps.
n. Push the result to Fedora.