Fedora 40 Elections are now open!

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying Fedora 40, and this release also marks the start of a new election cycle[1]. As of now, the nomination period for positions on Fedora Council, Fedora Mindshare, FESCo and EPEL Steering Committee is now open! 🎉

We have some slight changes to some elections this cycle, with more detail available to read on the Elections blog post coming tomorrow as part of the Fedora Council hackfest mini-series, but for now the main things you need to know are the following:

Very Important: Please do not nominate someone for a seat on any of the above governance bodies without their explicit consent.

The nominations period will be open until Wednesday, May 8th and events during the F40 elections period can be found on the schedule[6].

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/program_management/pgm_guide/elections/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Nominations
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council/Nominations
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations