Re: Self-introduction: Peter Lemenkov

Peter Lemenkov wrote:

I want to see more games (most important! :), GIS-related stuff, some scientific softwate and cross-compiling tools (MinGW, Wine-related, etc).

Way back when I did an RPM port of the MinGW tools. I still use them to build the Win32 version of syslinux from the same tree. Having a 'doze cross-compilation environment is a great boon for avoiding having to actually use 'doze, and being able to build everything from one tree in one build.

I have desperate looking for someone to take these over and modernize them, and I would absolutely *LOVE* to see them get into Fedora Extras.

See http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/mingw/

	-hpa