auditd systemd preset

Hello,

I have a procedural question. Auditd-4.0 is ready for release. One of the
major changes is splitting rule loading from logging in the service. IOW, it
was one service doing both and now would be two services. Auditd would depend
on the rule loader, but the rule loader would not depend on auditd in case
you wanted to log to journald only.

Auditd is one of the few programs that has a preset such that if it is
installed, it is automatically enabled. I think we'd need the same thing for
the rule loading service. I have been testing it with an addition to /usr/
lib/systemd/system-preset/90-default.preset and it seems to work as expected.

Would this update require just a FESCO ticket asking for the preset or does
this need both a FESCO ticket and a self-contained change notice?

Thanks,
-Steve