Re: Help packaging PyTorch dependencies for Fedora

On 12/7/23 22:41, Jun Aruga (he / him) wrote:
Congratulations for the PyTorch package!
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-torch

I hope someone will announce this great achievement to the Fedora
community too, and update the following page too.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/PyTorch/packagingStatus

PyTorch packages in Fedora are still a work in progress - torchvision and torchdata are still in review, for example.  We are definitely planning to announce it once we've made more progress and are also planning to make a F40 change proposal for PyTorch.

I didn't realize that the dependency packaging list was out of date but I'll review it this week and make sure it has been updated.

Tim

Jun