Proven to be sickened

So, due to me following my package (notmuch) upstream and testing early against upstream's git, reporting and working with upstream, I noticed a FTBFS and helped fixing it. Nothing urgent since it was basically just a test failing for the wrong reasons.

Within a few days, upstream releases a patch release. Within hours, I'm testing (again, since it's basically what was on git already) on copr and koji, writing a nice commit message, push to rawhide ...

... and get a reject because someone thought that pushing directly without asking or at least notifying the maintainer would be in order:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/notmuch/c/f0d84b417694430874a150293ffdb1fdc35c7b31?branch=rawhide

Why? For a FTBFS due to a test? No bugzilla, no FTI, no security issue whatsoever?

I am sick of this. Really. I am so sick of this way of stomping on each others' feet.

It's made worse by failing automated notifications, of course. Not from pagure about the push nor from koji about the build nor from bodhi about the update.

Dunno whether it's the new fmn or what. That works for *my* actions with pagure/bodhi/koji but fails to report copr actions to me, and apparently also actions by others.

Thanks for listening ...

Michael