Re: Automate your Fedora package maintenance using Packit

Thank you everyone for your responses!

I have a few updates for you that made it to production this morning
as part of our weekly release cycle:

* Thanks to Ankur Sinha, the pull requests created by Packit now have
a clear list of tasks/reminders to check in the description. (E.g.
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-ogr/pull-request/479)
* If you are not comfortable with lookaside uploads before the review,
you can newly set `upload_sources` to `false` and Packit won't do the
upload. The downside is, of course, the reduced benefit of the
automation since you need to do this yourself and the failed CI
builds. The default behaviour is preserved to not break the workflow
of the existing users but it's clearly mentioned in the onboarding
guide (https://packit.dev/docs/fedora-releases-guide#upload-archive-to-lookaside-cache).

František