Heads up! Nforro's awscli2 is working. It's time to retire the awscli

Now that awscli2 is out and functional. Gwyn and I are thinking it's time to retire the original awscli package in favor of this one. We are thinking that it will be best to keep the awscli (v1) maintained until the release of F39 later this year and retire it from the active releases it at that time.  If there is anyone taking a dependency here that thinks that they will need more time, please let us know.

 Nikola is working directly with Kyle Knapp, the cli developer at Amazon, on the python-awscrt (common c runtime libs) and the awscli2 and making great progress on getting a packit configuration in the upstream source for automating test runs and builds. It's definitely the better model.

Ultimately, I think that awscli should be an alias to the awscli.