Re: Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2023-05-09)

Am 11.05.23 um 09:09 schrieb Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek:
On Thu, May 11, 2023 at 12:22:09AM +0200, Kevin Kofler via devel wrote:
Kevin Kofler via devel wrote:
So you folks were not happy with the feedback on the mailing list, so you
just made up a poll somewhere else.
[snip]
Was that poll ever announced on the mailing list? Or did you just expect
people to magically notice it has popped up in the FESCo ticket?

Sorry, looking at the FESCo ticket, I see the stats are actually just your
subjective interpretation of the mailing list replies. Since I do not know
who you counted in what category, I cannot tell whether your interpretation
is correct or not.

Mattdm put in the work to go over replies and count people's sentiment.
If you think he did a bad job, you can do your own calculation. I
doubt you'd get wildly different results. Please post them here.

I am lacking words to express my sentiments about how MattDM and FESCO are treating Fedora, to say the least.

Ralf