What is configuration of machines in Koji BS (python-invoke build hangs)?

Hello all,

where can I find the source code of the machines' configuration used by Koji build system and scripts/tools that are used for the deployment?

I am asking since I am trying to build a python-invoke for Fedora 38 and everytime it hangs on `pytest`[1][3]. However, it builds smoothly on my local machine in mock. Also, last time I built it for rawhide approximately a month ago it also builds smoothly. So my guess why it hangs now are:
* pytest receives a signal
* pytest is blocked when trying to write its warning summary to the output due to some kind of quota (there are tons of deprecation warnings, see the rawhide build.log[2])
* anything else (any thoughts?)

I am about to disable %check to make the build successful, but if anybody has a clue what's going on please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Jiri

[1] Cancelled builds previously hanging:
[2] Successful rawhide build:
[3] You can see from the build.log the pytest is wrapped inside of expect script allocating a pseudo terminal for it. This is because the mocking of tty in upstream tests does not work as expected so the majority of tests are failing when running outside of the terminal device.